Monday, July 7, 2008

Installation/Opening at Cambridge Galleries

I went to Cambridge, Ontario to install (see Site Visits below) last Wednesday, I took my cousin with me to help. He is visiting from the UK for a few weeks, he's a graphic design student so hopefully he will learn something from me while he is here.

I returned with Colette to Cambridge Galleries on Friday for the opening. The turn out was quite good given the relatively small size of the town and the absence of students (during the school year there are a lot of students from the Waterloo University School of Architecture). I thought the shows (there were two locations) were very strong. It was great to meet and talk with some of the other artists. When the Gallery sends some proper installation shots I will post them.

A scene from the opening, there were way more people there than this picture indicates.

Downtown Cambridge as seen from outside the School of Architecture.

Cleveland and environs project map

No comments: