Sunday, November 2, 2008

Getting an iPhone / iPhone Photography

Anybody who has been around me for more that five minutes over the course of the last year knows that I have been dying to get an iPhone. At first I was willing to buy out of my Verizon contract but then I decided to wait until the 3G phone came out in July, at which point it made more sense to wait until my contract expired in October. I finally have my iPhone and I have to say, it totally lives up to the hype. There are too many good qualties to list but overall the touch screen interface is amazing, it makes all sorts of functions easier to perform.

The camera on the phone is pretty good (amazingly good compared to the one on my "Motorazr" phone)
. I've been taking pictures with it over the last week and a half and I'm still getting used to the way the camera behaves. All of the following pictures were taken with the iPhone.

This is a self-portrait taken in the women's shoe section at Marshall's. With email, text, and internet, the iPhone has totally changed the experience of waiting for Mrs. Projects outside of the fitting room.

Because of the very limited depth of field the iPhone camera pictures can have a hazy, Holga like quality to them.

The Adam E. Cornelius pulls into Buffalo Harbor

A.J. Fries holds up his self portrait at Casa di Pizza after the Bills lose 25-16 to the Dolphins

Mrs. Roper, note Mr. Roper coming through the door.

We went to a party on Halloween night. I made our costumes an hour before we left the house. At first I was going to make them into masks but I realized that it would be too difficult to wear them for more than a few minutes. The level of commitment is lower with this solution, but that's probably for the best.

I was lucky enough to see this Gorilla pushing a stroller down Elmwood Ave. The woman on the left, in the background of the picture, was a startled when the gorilla overtook her.

No comments: