Friday, March 19, 2010

Almost Finished with the Installation

I am almost ready for Saturday's opening, I just have a few more little details to take care of. The outside part of the show came together last night. It is amazing how easy it is to build a shed when you want it to look bad. More pictures to follow later today.




So how to I keep tension on the lines? This is what the inside of the shed looks like:

Will the tension last two months? I hope so.

On a different subject, I want to thank Will from A Journey Around My Skull for posting my book covers on his blog. He uncovers the rarest, most interesting visual book content. I urge you to check it out on a regular basis.

1 comment:

Elizabeth Switzer said...

congrats julian! it looks amazing, i wish i could be there to see it in person!